cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DGuiden
Advocate

Sky Talk Shield

Since switching from Sky to Now for my Calls and Broadband I now have Sky Talk Shield on my line which is really annoying. Anyone know what is going on and how to get rid of it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DGuiden 

Can you access your old Sky Account and see if you can disable it ?

I would also double check by going into your online NOW account under My Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments plus Bills & Payments to double check the NOW Broadband & Calls switch over has happened.

Where the NOW Router will work on an active Sky Broadband service and vice versa.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DGuiden 

Can you access your old Sky Account and see if you can disable it ?

I would also double check by going into your online NOW account under My Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments plus Bills & Payments to double check the NOW Broadband & Calls switch over has happened.

Where the NOW Router will work on an active Sky Broadband service and vice versa.

DGuiden
Advocate

Thanks schnapps.  I have tried to access my Sky account but it gives me no options to change, and the Now account says the phone went live on the 15th of March. Maybe as you say it's still in the process of switching, I will give it a few more days.

Thanks for the help.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DGuiden 

Out of curiosity if you phone your mobile number from your landline when it rings what telephone number does it display ?

Is it your landline number ?

If you haven't got a mobile to ring to see the incoming caller id display, then try phone this number 17070 which will tell you the number it was called from.

Should the landline be correct or there is a crossed telephone line with another Sky customer then phone the NOW Broadband Team (phone number in the link page below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1