cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Slow broadband, not covering the whole flat

Set up Now Broadband over a year now, still not able to solve the broadband coverage of the flat. And slow speed even on superFiber contract. The average download speed is 8.62Mbps, 7.84Mbps for upload. It’s impossible for WFH. The strongest signal o...

Access to a website blocked by Broadband Buddy

I have been trying to work on a clients website from home and have discovered that if the Broadband Buddy is enabled, then I get timeouts from 2 sites:https://uefa-roi-model.substancedataportal.net/https://efl-citc.substancedataportal.net/Without the...

No internet for 5 days now

This is great, is anyone doing anything about it?! 5 DAYS. The solution given by helpline is to TAKE A DAY OFF WORK so engineer can tell me that everything is okay on my side. I'm an IT guy myself, it was working for over a year but they say check th...

Broadband Set up Kit

I made an order on 10-Jul.  I got the email to state the go live date is 20-Jul.  However, I didn't get the combo kit from NOW.  What can I do now?  Who should I ask for help?

Internet dropped

I live in Islington in London. Suddenly my internet is not working, I tried following the instructions at nowtv website, but it didn’t work. I have three lights on my router and the middle one is amber. When I checked the status it was red and said n...

Scaffolding on my main line

Hi im new to this. My next door neighbours are building a new home and where they are building it is my telephone line. There building a 3 storey high building and every week are pulling my line higher and higher, some parts hung on scaffolding and d...

WiFi Coverage

WiFi is good in our living room (near the router) and in the master bedroom above, but not so good, or very poor, in all other rooms. What do I need to do to get better WiFi signal strength in all rooms in my home? It is only a small 3-bedroom modern...