cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Resolved! Chromecast Initial Setup - PLEASE HELP!

OK - somebody please help me before I go mad!! Just brought a Chromecast. Installed Google Home App on my iPhone 6 and set it all up fine.  When I go to the NOW TV app (updated today) I just can't see anywhere to select to cast it to the Chromecast. ...

Now Tv Update?

Would love to hear people opinions on the following? And a response from Now TV?How about...Dedicated Android TV app1080P Minimum UHD Max Resolution SupportDolby Digital Surround or Plus SupportI would happily pay an extra couple of pounds per pass o...

Resolved! Monthly Device Change Limit

I have a Chromecast which takes up one if my devices which is annoying as I have to use my phone as another device to use it.I was working away from home this week and wanted to watch NowTV in my hotel room. So I removed my phone and enabled my Mac L...

Resolved! my youview boxs

my two youview box will not play films on both box and i have not changed any devices the last time i addy one was two last mornth can anyone help thanks 

ken242 by Expert
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks