cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

6.99 and9.99 but i have no passes

i had a free trial but when i went to cancel i had no passes so i thought that was it.  But they keep taking two payments from bank one for 6.99 and one for 9.99 but i have no passes how do i cancel i dont even use them.

Piture Quality is worse than an old VHS Tape

For anyone wanting to use Now Tv on Youview, I would forget it, the picture quality is terrible compared to other devices.I didnt know it was only streamed in sd, otherwise I wouldnt have bothered. Strange when Netflix can stream at 1080 on the same ...

nickmorc by Expert 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Clarity on YouView plans.

Good Morning NowTV, I'm thinking of buying a Humax DTR-T2000 and would like to know when/if ever it will fully support NowTV and not just Movies. It would be good to learn what future plans NowTV have to adress this issue, as it seems the tech issue ...

Resolved! now tv channels incorrect

Not sure I have selected right 'location'. I have just subcribed to NowTV for the entertainment package although on my TV (BT youview) which has the now tv app I can only watch movies. Is there a number I can call?