cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

An error starting the video stream

I have been using IE on windows 10 for my Now TV login but today I'm getting this error: "There was an error starting the video stream. For more info, please go to nowtv.com/help."How can I troubleshoot it? Many thanks in advance. Eric

Wont connect to play my Sky Sports Day Pass (again)

For the 3rd separate occasion I bought a Sports pass for the day and it wont connect - despite repeated attempts, re-starting my laptop etc  There's an error connecting, please try again in a few moments. Service updates can be found on our community...

Browser Functionality

Hi, can you please clarify if you plan to take steps to restore browser functionality in Firefox or Chrome, and if so, when this will happen? I have Windows 8. IE is buggy and glitchy for me. I will not use an app (I don't ever use any apps) because ...

Guess i have been forced to cancel my subscription

given how you support no other browser then IE (the worst piece of trash known to man) the service is now tottal unusable for me becuase everytime i try to visit your website using IE in browser fails to load the page then crashes and force closes......

Re: nowtv wont work on my laptop

Hello, My problem seems to be the same, I am on a free trial and for some reason everytime I click on the 'play button' nothing happens and nothing works. I have installed NOWTV player but that seems to not work anymore. Why is this? I am using a MAC...

Resolved! Windows 10 app setting for streaming quality

I've recently started to watch Now tv via the windows 10 app and on occassion I'm using a 4G connection. Whilst on 4G I get a lovely HD picture, but it does eat up the data from my mobile contract. Is there any way to set the Windows 10 app video qua...

Adding Device help

Hello,My sister has taken her laptop to Bristol, and she can't add NOWtv to it while she's there. Keeps getting "username/password" not recognised, even though we're sure they're right. There's also two free spaces in devices.Any ideas why it's not w...

Poor quality streaming

I've just downloaded the NOWTV player to watch the SWFC v LUFC match on my Mac but the streaming quality is terrible. It's jerky and unwatchable. Basically a freeze frame that refreshes every couple of seconds. The sound is fine. Have checked the ari...

Resolved! Error 404 on live chat

Hi I have been advised to contact live chat to solve an issue but 404 is present when I try.this is very frustrating as am trying to sort out an issue without having to write for ages to interact with someone online.  I'm all for a modern age but thi...

Ping

So when I first got my now tv (January 2017) my internet was very good my ping was averaging around 30, I had an upload speed of 30-40 mbps and a download of 3-5mbps, but for the last few days my ping has been around 40-50 and it keeps rocketing to 1...