cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 404 on live chat

Hi I have been advised to contact live chat to solve an issue but 404 is present when I try.

this is very frustrating as am trying to sort out an issue without having to write for ages to interact with someone online.  I'm all for a modern age but this is making everything very frustrating to say the least. I am now into my second hour of trying to solve the issue which I would consider to be a very simple fix

can you fix the live chat issue if you can and also just rest my account so I can add the devices I need to instead of one a month when I can only use the system with one device.  Not happy!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

Sorry about that 😞

I'll get this sorted for you, keep an eye on your emails. 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just wait 10 seconds on the page with the chat button before clicking. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I even gave it fifteen seconds to be sure. Same issue. Is it because I'm on an iPad perhaps. I don't own a mac anymore

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat is not working. I'm really annoyed at the service I am getting  I have been a customer for some time now and seem to get a very quick response with the initial questions and threads but then nothing.  I know it is a busy service but if they ignore any second questions I have then I will just take my money elsewhere. Someone to talk to would be a good old fashioned solution to this. Failing that perhaps a service that is easy to use and with people manning the threads to offer solutions to problems not just stock answers then ignoring customers. No offense to the two people that have replied to threads and emails so far.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

Sorry about that 😞

I'll get this sorted for you, keep an eye on your emails. 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Birgit.

This has now worked, I hope you managed to fix the live chat element, I found myself getting more frustrated as it went along.

your solution has somewhat restored my now TV faith. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good afternoon

i've tried to use Live Chat this afternoon, but I keep getting the Error 404 message page not found, please can you let me know if Live Chat is unavailable.

Kind regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User make sure you have any ad blockers turned off, and wait about 5 second after the contact page loads before pressing the button. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can i havr a now tv advisor email me please been trying to get live chat since 4 today thanks 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know I have sent you an email in regards to your post. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team