cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Now TV App

Stop telling people to download your terrible app every time they point out how insanely bad an idea it was to stop browser support. Believe it or not, not everyone wants a barely functioning, buggy app or want to have it be the only thing they can u...

Now App won't stream.

Nothing works on your app! Im running windows 8.1 and downloaded the app to watch on my computer. Ignoring the problems of it being full screen only with no option to make it a small window so that I can multi task, it simply does not load ANY progra...

Now TV output to PC desktop

Hi, With my Sky + box I use the ariel output through a tuner to watch on windows media centre on my desktop (windows 7) as I surf the web. Does anyone know if I can achieve the same with the output from my Now TV box? I have tried using the jack outp...

'something went wrong'

just bought the Now TV box and opened an account. Everything works fine on the box and my ipad but not on my laptop. I've downloaded the app and signed in. It shows me what I watched on the box in My TV but will not play anthing on the laptop.All I g...

cant watch the films

ive just signed up to watch sky movies on nowtv but am unable to watch the films is telling me to upgrade my browser but even then i cant for the reason i dont  know for sure ive an xp computer?

Something went wrong error code p20001

Have been using the app for about a week and a half on this mac and other devices fine with no problems, went to continue watching after i got in and got this error code so i uninstalled and reinstalled twice following the help article. reset my mac ...

error code on MacBook Air p1301

Someone please help, ever since the NOW TV app was required I have not been able to watch on my MacBook Air, at first it was just a black screen with no sound and now this error code. It's ridiclous, NOW TV are refusing to give me a refund even thoug...

SKY F1 HD?

Hwllo i have a week sky sport pass but i can only see standard def streams is there no HD stream avalable for F1 on nowtv