cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Silverlight

I am not very computer literate but I have followed all the instructions to install/uninstall Silverlight and recently I simply cannot watch anything on NOW TV because it says I need to install Microsoft Silverlight which I have done on multiple occa...

Desktop app is pointless

I have been watching NowTV Entertainment on my Mac for over 2 years now, and for some reason at the start of february a message appeared blocking my ability to watch online, until I had downloaded the NowTV Desktop App. So I did this, and instead of ...

3 devices can't add a forth

I specifically pay for there to be 4 devices able to access now tv and watch the films contained in seriously getting annoyed with not be able to add this forth screen I need this to be fixed before the end of February or I'm leaving now tv it's path...

NowTV on Mac

Just registered with NowTV .... Downloaded NowTV app on my Mac Air... when I tried to play a programme, there's only sound, no video!!!! I have been searching in this forum to see whether other people had similar problems and it seems like a lot do a...

Resolved! mspr.hds

Cannot find mspr.hds file on macbook air , to delete it so enabling me to get rid of black screen with sound . Any suggestions please.

Cannot connect

I am trying to watch Fortitude on my laptop.  I keep getting the cannot connect try again message.  An error message pops up just before that but it's too brief to read. I can watch on my ipad mini, why not my PC? I have read all of the threads on th...

Cant watch anything

I was promted whether I needed to download the player and I mistakenly clicked no, but I do infact need it and I cant find anywhere to download it.  Thanks, Isaac

Channels available on desktop computers

I am sorry to ask a very silly question but are all the  channels advertised on the entertainment package available to watch on a desktop computer? My daughter is bed bound and we can only get a desktop in her room Arial and satelight are not viable ...