cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ping

So when I first got my now tv (January 2017) my internet was very good my ping was averaging around 30, I had an upload speed of 30-40 mbps and a download of 3-5mbps, but for the last few days my ping has been around 40-50 and it keeps rocketing to 150+ for a minute and goes down. My upload speed has also been lower, today it was 13mbps adnd yesterday it was 20. My download speed has also been at 2mbps. Why is this happening and how do i fix it?

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about your broadband speed issues. Are you a 'NOW TV Combo' customer by any chance? If so, you might be interested to know that there's a dedicated section of the forum for such customers, which can be found here: NOW TV Combo

Cheers

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D Can you help? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

So when I first got my now tv (January 2017) my internet was very good my ping was averaging around 30, I had an upload speed of 30-40 mbps and a download of 3-5mbps, but for the last few days my ping has been around 40-50 and it keeps rocketing to 150+ for a minute and goes down. My upload speed has also been lower, today it was 13mbps adnd yesterday it was 20. My download speed has also been at 2mbps. Why is this happening and how do i fix it?

Hi @Anonymous User 

Im so sorry for the late reply, this must have slipped through moderation for some reason. Are you still having these problems? What are you using to test your ping? Is it speedtest.net or is it an online game were it tells you your ping (such as Rocket League)? When you say upload and download are you meaning it the other way about as those speeds are weird if they are right. Your DL should be higher than your UL. Have you tried calling us to see if we can run a line test and determine the fault? Are you using a hardwired connection or is it just WiFi? 

Thanks, and once again, sorry for the late reply.