cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adding Device help

Hello,

My sister has taken her laptop to Bristol, and she can't add NOWtv to it while she's there. Keeps getting "username/password" not recognised, even though we're sure they're right. There's also two free spaces in devices.

Any ideas why it's not working?
Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User ask her to try the app If you are using a PC with Windows 8 or 10 it is recommended that you use the app. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157 also to make sure she is not using a VPN there.  When putting in password on laptops I find it helpful to type out in word then paste into the website to avoid typos.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I should have said she's using a Mac. We've double and triple checked she's entering everything correctly!
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User ask her to use the Mac app rather than browser if she is not already.   Also as a test.  Get her to log in on here and post hello! (I know it will appear to be you).

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.