cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Discount pass for existing customer

Hi, and apologies if this had been discussed in other posts. My circs are I'm on a 6 month entertainment pass which was a discounted offer at the time of purchase, seem to recall 50% off.Its almost run its time and I was planning to buy a new 6 month...

Unable to activate a Nowtv Entertainment pass

I have purchased 2 one month entertainment passes. I am unable to activate them. I have contacted customer support who have said the problem is that I'm using a chromebook & chrome browser to apply the code. Does anyone know a solution to this as I d...

Cost of 1 day sports pass

Horrified to see that the cost of a 1 day sports pass has just been increased to £9.99 - that's over 25% more than a year ago (£7.99). ow can NowTV justify that sort of increas? As a pensioner on a limited fixed income I can barely afford that amount...

Resolved! Sky Sports Pass

I recently bought a new now TV smart stick to watch last weeks sky box office boxing. It also came with a free sky sports month pass. When I set up the stick I activated it with my existing account which already had a sky sports week pass running on ...

This is more of a rant than a Community post but I need to post this as I’ve contacted NOW Tv every other way I can think of.After moving house and being with SKY (very happily) for 7 years. We signed up with NOW Tv to take advantage of the New custo...

Live Chat not working

Hi, I click on Live Chat and nothing happens!!!!! How do i contact Now TV........??????? Its like they are avoiding answering questions......!!! PS. I tried at 1pm, so it should be working!!

Resolved! Is Hayu pass any good?

I activated all my free trials when opening my tv account but only watched Cinema and Entertainment so never watched or took advantage of the Hayu free trial,  Is it just reality programmes and is it worth giving it a try? Or is it a waste of money? ...

10 month Sports Season Ticket - Important Info

Just a heads up fellow Sports fans, I bought the Sports Season Ticket last year for £179 and having done so, cancelled it immediately. It still ran for 10 months before ending, just like all the other passes I have bought and cancelled. I bought the ...