cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Resolved! No free passes on new now tv box

I have a new now tv box and I am a new now tv costumer. The box, I bought a couple of months ago stated it has one months passes for cinema, entertainment and kids and a one day pass for sports that should be preloaded on the box. I have followed all...

Using Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Hi Everyone, I want to help someone open a NOWTV account.They have £25.50 worth of NOWTV credit waiting to be applied to a new account from Tesco Clubcard points. All good so far........ They want to take advantage of the 6 months Entertainment Pass ...

Sky sports pass no

Spoiler  I have bought a monthly sports pass for mobile but every time I go to watch it is saying I still need to buy one and I haven’t got one?

Resolved! Cinema pass not showing or working

Hi, I recently renewed my movie pass on a 3 for 1 offer that was sent to my email account. I've done this several times over the last 12 months without any problems. The payment has been taken and the pass is showing as active in my account details, ...

Resolved! Voucher not adding

Hi, My current one month initial pass runs out on 1 September.  I have purchased a 3 month entertainment pass and inputted it in the voucher code part next to the entertainment package.  It accepts the code and asks me to click apply now - I do this,...

Tesco Clubcard

I have purchased a now tv voucher using clubcard vouchers but the link in the email just lead me to the now tv page with a spinning icon. As so one who has used both Tesco and now tv for a number of years this is a poor show.

Vouchers

If I have applied a sky sports month pass which becomes active in a couple of weeks time can I cancel it and reuse it at a later date in order to buy the 10 month sports pass deal or is there any other way of getting around not being able to purchase...

Free Trial activated by son ?

Today I had an e mail saying a free cinema trial had been ordered on my sons TV. I asked him if he had activated it and he tells me he didn't but im not so sure so what I would like to know is if trials sometimes are automatically activated or do the...