cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is more of a rant than a Community post but I need to post this as I’ve contacted NOW Tv every other way I can think of.

After moving house and being with SKY (very happily) for 7 years. We signed up with NOW Tv to take advantage of the New customer SKY Sports £20 offer and to reduce our monthly bill. Oddly during the sign up prices on trying to apply this offer I got an “Oops that didn’t work. Please try again” message - I tried several times and kept getting the same message.
I’ve tried Live Chat - I couldn’t find the right generic problem so plumped for technical - three times, I went through this, first adviser didn’t understand my problem, I was then twice cut off, once passed on to an endless wait.
I tried calling, after 30 mins waiting I spoke to someone! I could have cried!
Hurrah, he understood! Yay!
He said this was a technical issue and he’d get that actioned with them, if I could just hold. Oh joy!
After 20 mins on hold again a new person came on the line, I’d no idea who they were or what they did, I started to re-explain the issue (secretly hating the previous advisor now, 50mins and still no-where).
“Hello?”  Said the advisor...”Hello?”
Arrrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!
They can’t hear me! What the Fbomb is going on!?! The line then goes dead and I want to throw my phone across the kitchen.
Honestly there’s customer service light and then there is this, NOWTv I’ve just signed up - our broadband goes live on the 16th but I already want to leave.
I’ve never had such a confusing and pointless waste of my time with any company ever. It’s beyond a joke that you don’t have the basics in place to cope with little issues.
I think now this is an evil capitalist plan to keep SKY going - you’ll have them back in droves.
If I don’t hear back in the allotted time I’m going to cancel and go with EE - I know they answer the phone!

0 REPLIES 0