cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Resolved! Access to football

I got sky sports mobile month pass and was just wondering if I will have access to the Manchester United vs Liverpool match. At the moment I only have access to sky sports premier league and that’s not currently showing any live sports. The other opt...

Entertainment Pass

Hi, Last night I put a new 2 month voucher code and it registered as ending in Jan 2020. My account is still showing that my next payment is 11 Nov 2019. Can you help please.

Vouchers

We're having trouble with vouchers right nowPlease wait a moment and try again. I get this error when I try to enter a voucher code, please assist!

contacting NOW TV customer care

my entertainment voucher was telling me that it had expired and it hadn't.  Had a devil of a job getting help from NOWtv operatives.  But i found by using a browser that i do not usually use i was able to get through to live chat, and spoke with a wo...

A JOKE - AND NOT EVEN FUNNY

Getting more than a bit fed up NOW TV.  I have a cvodafone code that WILL NOT WORK AS IT SAYS I AM NOT WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE END OF CURRENT PASS - HOW WHEN IT ENDS IN 12 DAYS ??!!  I had to fight to get the 1 month free trial of sky cinema now I want...

FED UP OF VOUCHER CODES NOT WORKING

OK this is getting ridiculous. On 26 september after posting on here I FINALLY got my 1 month free trial of cinema. I have a VODFONE code to get 3 months cinema for £15 but it wont accept it. It keeps telling me to come back when theres less than 30 ...

Movies voucher

I cancelled my entertainment pass this morning and an offer voucher appeared to get movies at £4.99 a month for 3 months. However when I went to click on it it was no longer there. I can't seem to find any contact details for email/phone for NOW TV t...

Voucher wasn't redeemed.

So, I bought 3 vouchers back in late August for a month's Sports pass each, redeeming the first one 2nd Sep - 2nd Oct. I've added another one in September, I'm certain of it, for the dates 2nd Oct - 2nd Nov. However, I've just noticed that it didn't ...