Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichardD2
Advocate

New Sky Movies £5.99 Voucher PASS

Got a voucher by email £5.99 for 3 months

Error message 

''NOW4NM4CG74E63
That's not a valid voucher code. Check the voucher start and end dates, or try carefully entering the code again.''

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (1)
6 Replies
Mobor
Advocate

Re: New Sky Movies £5.99 Voucher PASS

I also have this same email but if you read at the bottom, the offer ran out on 31 May 2019.  Not sure why it has been issued.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anubis
Advocate

I got that yesterday also.  

0 Thanks
dave47
Mentor

I got one too. I've submitted a complaint asking if they're planning on sending out valid codes. We'll see how well that goes.

dave47
Mentor

To follow up, I was offered 4 months @ £4.99pm so worth contacting support if you have the same problem.

0 Thanks
MrsB2009

Can I ask where you find the details for support to contact them please?

0 Thanks
dave47
Mentor

I complained via https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-make-a-complaint

Alternatively, you could use live chat https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch (8am-midnight).