cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Bad code in email offer

I received an email on the 27th of September 2019, thee months Movie pass at £5.99 a month, got around to clicking on "Grab your offer" button today and the code had expired, had another look at the email and it says I have to click on the "Get your ...

Error with Passes & Vouchers

Error with vouchers & passes, unable to access since early Sept. Unable to cancel pass. This is message: We're having trouble displaying your PassesPlease wait a moment and try again.

Unable to access Passes and Vouchers Screen

When i try to access the passes and vouchers screen in my account on chrome & IE, laptop and phone, i get an error message telling me there is a problem or that nowtv might be busy and the moment and to try refreshing my browser. I am unable apply th...

Tesco Club Card Credit

Applied the Tesco Club Card credit to my account but my account won't let me redeem any of it. Anyone else found a solution to this problem? 

Skysports Month Pass

I bought a skysports month pass but when i try and add the voucher on my now tv account it will not recognise it.I have also tried adding via my laptop with the same issue. I have a sky sports day pass ready for use (which i wanted to save), is this ...