cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Tesco Rewards voucher issues

More of a FYI than a query, but thought this might help others? Trading Tesco Reward vouchers for 3x face value on Now TV (including on their hardware) seemed like a brilliant idea, but the system is horribly flawed. For starters, as a new customer y...

£9.99 monthly sports pass

How good is that? Just in time for Ole Gunnar’s last game in charge. £9.99 Sky Sports Month Pass offer: You must redeem your voucher by 23.59 on 30 September 2019 to qualify for this offer. Voucher code entitles recipient to a Sky Sports Month Pass f...

NowTV broadband cinema pass offer not working

Hey all, recently signed up to NowTV broadband, all arrived and working a treat but when I signed up the homepage of the website showed an offer where if you signed up you got the cinema pass for £6.99 a month for 12 months. I called and spoke to som...

Entertainment passes will not apply

Got an entertainment pass 2 months for £2, but when I apply it, it comes up and says click pay to apply to your account, but when I click apply it does nothing. Something spins then the green menu banner appears with nothing but the usual stuff at th...

Nothing happens when I add in a voucher code

Hi, I'm trying to add a new Sky Sports Week Pass, however nothing seems to be happening - the page just refreshes. I've tried it on my phone as well as a laptop.  My current pass runs out in an hour, so I do have an active one, but I assume that shou...

Sky pass no longer working

I bought a 12mth sky pass and so i didnt get charged in December 13th i cancelled it and the message confirmed access until then but today sky pass not working unless i purchase a new one. I've gone to live chat but cannot find a category that covers...

Voucher purchased

Just purchased a 12 month basics entertainment voucher today and was wondering how long do I have to wait for the email to give me the voucher code to come through so I can apply it to the app and devices ?

Broadband and telephone deal

Hi, I can't pick choose a board for total incompetence to here goes\\;';[with our rantWe have a Now tv subscription, so thought were moving house we will sign up to their good dealticked box for take our old number with us. Brilliant!!On the day of s...

Works on iPhone not on tv

Can anyone help? I signed up for a free 7 day trial on my iphone and it works. Now I’ve signed into my account on my smart tv and it doesn’t have any way of viewing anything without a pass?