cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Now tv box with voucher

I bought a Now TV box ages ago with a 2 month Cinema pass , Just tried to set it up and the voucher say it's not recognized   . No mention of an expiry date. Should there be one?Thanks.

Resolved! Can't get the 6 month Entertainment offer to work

Hello, I tried the 7 day free trial, have liked what I've seen and now want to buy the 6 month entertainment package for £27.99, saving 42%. Every time I go to buy, it only gives me the option to buy the standard 1 month price.  This is not what I wa...

Voucher

Hi I applied me months free movie voucher code yesterday was working fine yesterday but went to watch a movie tonight and it’s now asking me to pay ??? Please help !

Activate sport pass

I have taken out a sports mobile pass within last hour on a special offer. I received an email to confirm purchase but unfortunately app stating That I still need to purchase a sports pass . Any ideas?? No voucher redeem code on confirmation email ei...

Activagion code

I brought now tv with entertainment pass included. I have tried and tried but it will not accept codes.  It keeps saying dont recognise them.  Help please 

Tesco Rewards voucher issues

More of a FYI than a query, but thought this might help others? Trading Tesco Reward vouchers for 3x face value on Now TV (including on their hardware) seemed like a brilliant idea, but the system is horribly flawed. For starters, as a new customer y...

£9.99 monthly sports pass

How good is that? Just in time for Ole Gunnar’s last game in charge. £9.99 Sky Sports Month Pass offer: You must redeem your voucher by 23.59 on 30 September 2019 to qualify for this offer. Voucher code entitles recipient to a Sky Sports Month Pass f...