cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Deal ending

Our deal is ending this month and we've been looking about for another one that would last a year...husband is not interested in monthly direct debits so we were hoping to be able to buy another year pass, but everything advertised is for New Custome...

never got the voucher i was promised

when renewing my contract for broadband i was offered a free movie pass but i never received it so i need to contact now tv, but it seems impossible, no live chat and no contact number and im pretty sure there is no email address. how is that even ac...

Now tv box with voucher

I bought a Now TV box ages ago with a 2 month Cinema pass , Just tried to set it up and the voucher say it's not recognized   . No mention of an expiry date. Should there be one?Thanks.

Resolved! Can't get the 6 month Entertainment offer to work

Hello, I tried the 7 day free trial, have liked what I've seen and now want to buy the 6 month entertainment package for £27.99, saving 42%. Every time I go to buy, it only gives me the option to buy the standard 1 month price.  This is not what I wa...

Voucher

Hi I applied me months free movie voucher code yesterday was working fine yesterday but went to watch a movie tonight and it’s now asking me to pay ??? Please help !

Activate sport pass

I have taken out a sports mobile pass within last hour on a special offer. I received an email to confirm purchase but unfortunately app stating That I still need to purchase a sports pass . Any ideas?? No voucher redeem code on confirmation email ei...

Activagion code

I brought now tv with entertainment pass included. I have tried and tried but it will not accept codes.  It keeps saying dont recognise them.  Help please