cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now TV stick keeps switching off

Hello, my TV Stick, which I’ve had for about 3 months, has taken to switching itself off then restarting, or jumping to the home page while I’m trying to watch a programme. I’ve tried software update and factory reset, but it’s still happening.Any su...

Setting up my TV

I am part way through the process of setting up. Broadband is working. Have plugged in the stick. Have connected to broadband with password. All I can see now is NOWtv wandering round the screen. Pressing buttons on the remote has no effect. Thanks.

Resolved! Netflix - No sound whilst playing a Film

Hi allI was wondering if someone could help me.When I am using the Netflix App there is no sound whenever I play a video but if I hover over a film whlist scrolling through the list there is sound on the preview. I don't appear to have a sound proble...

Now Tv Stick

I would like to buy 2 additional Now TV sticks for my girls bedrooms.I want them connected to my account rather than buying additional subscriptions. Is this possible or does each stick have a stand alone subscription?Thank you 

Now tv stick

I have a now tv box, and have kids pass, sky movies and sky sports passes. I'm looking into buying a now tv stick for my daughters tv in their room, will I need to pay for separate passes of will the ones i already have apply? 

Now tv Stick

what is the meaning were on it ,why no way to find how to leave have 2 month pass watched about 6 episodes  most of the time get dum message were on it few days left going to charge me to watch f all

Now tv stick

Hi I've just swapped a black now tv box for a stick & I'm being asked to input a 6 digit code into NOWTV.com/tv all devices are on the same WiFi network but the code isn't being accepted.Any advice please? 

Now tv Stick?

Hi guys, quick question regarding the TV Stick, haven't got one but considering it. Are you able to watch the live tv channels via the stick as you would watching straight off the box? This is what my decision to buy hangs on Do let me know.Thank you...

Code

I've got a nowtv stick set it up on TV screen it says goto nowtv.com/tv and put in code I have done this Several times and it won't work can anyone help