cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Dropping sound reset

Ive been watching elementary, walking dead and the last ship on catch up and box set.They all keep losing sound. Ive reset the internet, done home x5, forward, back etc to eventualy disable something from the internet. But that didnt work either!Plea...

Now tv contact

How do I actually speak to someone! I can’t watch my now tv at all! Yet can’t find anything to actually speak to someone to sort it out, I tried posting to community and had no replies. There must be live chat with someone that works for now tv or so...

Resolved! Movies

I've had this Now Stick for a couple weeks now and subscribed to the Entertainement/movie pass.For the last 2 days, every time I attempt to watch a movie from 'TV Guide' it is not allowing me and a red box will appear at top of screen saying ' Someth...

using a now tv stick without a pass

Hello,I have a Now tv stick and a box. I only intend to use them when sport I want to watch is on and currently I don't have a valid sport pass. I want to use the stick and box to make my none smart tv's smart.However it appears that the stick will n...

Now TV stick

I ordered a now tv stick, I recieved the parcel however it arrived empty containing no now tv stick or reciept? Who do I need to contact and I would like my stick ASAP, thanks 

Sky sports

I can't watch sky sports football and sky sports main event on tv ,any ideas ?

NOW TV Low Power Error

Hi I have NOW TV on main TV and i have just changed from a fire stick to the ROKU USB, to which it was a PIG to install as it kept freezing. then it threw an error message saing low power. I installed the USB power to mains and used my pre existing 1...

Now Tv volume controls

Hello, My Now Tv Smart Stick is operating my TV’s power no problem but not the volume. I have tried different settings and no result. 

NCIS New Orleans Missing Episode

Hi,NCIS New Orleans Season 4 Episode 11 should have been available to watch last night but is still not available today - is this a known issue? Thanks