cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Setting up frustrations

2 days of attempting to set my stick up and I'm still trying. Firstly I was getting error messages, then the connection kept dropping followed by mysterious messages saying 'sorry, something went wrong, we'll be back later' and now my remote's not wo...

Buffering Whilst Watching Live TV

I have a Nowtv stick which generally works well. However, I have encountered one minor problem. When watching live tv, all will go well for about 10 minutes, but then it will start buffering. I can work around this problem by re-winding by just a few...

new update on now tv box

i put on my now tv stick on today and new software update with 813 4170  so what this new on the nowtv stick and the now tv boxs your this is just a orinary up date ? .

ken242 by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Now TV Stick - DLNA support

I have just purchased a Now TV Stick, can the device support DLNA media servers on the same Wi-Fi network? I have loaded PlayTo but this appears to support only iPhones and Android phones. I want a DLNA client to play content from my networked record...

Pairing my device to remote

I have just recieved my Now Tv stick. I have been trying to set it up, but i am not getting any further than the Now Tv home screen. I have been trying to use my remote but it does not seem to be doing anything. I have read other forums which have sa...

Now TV Stick Blue screen or pixelated shows

I have a Now TV stick with a Fritz!Box 3490 and Zen Inernet.I'm either seeing a blue screen, or if I do manage to stream something it's very pixelated.The stick wasn't seeing the 5GHz channel until I moved it to channel 36.The router is next to the s...

Resolved! Now TV Stick Does Not Switch On

Hi there, I had a new stick sent in post however it fails to turn on. Irs connected via HDMI using the power adaptor but the controller fails to turn it on. I have tried different TVs, different plug sockets and different batteries to no avail. Pleas...

Tv stick

I had to purchase a new tv stick as my other one wasn't working . On set up it's asking to type in a code onto my mobile but as I already have an account it's not allowing this to happen. Anyone any ideas? 

Can’t set up now tv stick

My now tv stick won’t set up, I get as far as the update after that is just the purple screen with the cartoon ‘now’ and stays like that, can’t get off of it, I’ve reset it 3 times now, turned off and on, done the same to my internet and nothing is w...