cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Can I use my stick on virgin tv

Hello,I'm new to this so sorry for the silly question, i already know you cant get the app on virgin tv, but I have just bought a stick, plugged it into my tv and nothing happens. Can you not even watch on tv if you have virgin even if you've bought ...

ITV hub not working

Everytime i press a programme on itv hub it just takes me back to now tv home screen i have tried unplugging stick and backin and removinf and reinstalling the app but still the same. Any one else had this problem? I so need to watch emmerdale aand c...

Resolved! Want to cancel my account and piggyback my daughters.

I understand you can register more than one stick and use two at the same time. I have come to the end of my passes and myself and my daughter both have the same passes. How do I remove mine and then input my daughters username and password. This way...

Now tv stick

I’m trying to set up my now tv stick. I have gone through the set up process on my tv up to the voucher code which is displayed. It then directs you to www.nowtv.com/tv to redeem the code. This link goes to a page which will not display. I can now no...

Stick vs App

I'm looking at buying the Stick, the idea of voice control seems novel albeit restricted. I have the App on my TV, which is 4K ready, and wondered if it worth getting the Stick or not? I noted that the channels they describe as HD aren't full HD, whi...

Voice search itv and bbc apps

Just migrated to a stick from a box for voice control and when I ask the stick to search, say endeavour, it only finds the Nowtv shows. I don’t have a pass and have the stick for the iPlayer and hub and want to voice search these apps. Is this possib...

Subtitles not working properly

Hello, I recently started using NowTV Smart Stick on a Sharp TV (I don't remember the model). I have watched Pacific Rim: Uprising and Solo: A Star Wars Story and both of them had problems with subtitles frequently not been displayed properly.  For e...

set up new smart stick

I have just bought  a Now Tv Smart stick and cannot get it to connect to my wifi.I "cannot connect.....Does your router block unknown MAC addresses? Add mac address D8:31:34:3F:22:0"ERROR 14:30I have checked that my SAGEMCOM ROUTER does not block any...

HD

I’ve just bought a now tv stick. The box cover says with HD. But one of your answers on here says the highest quality levels are 720. And when I watched the football last night it wasn’t HD quality. Can you explain please?