cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Unable to sign in

Only for Game of Thrones I bought the tv stick with 2 months entertainment pass offer £19.99. After setting it up on my TV it won’t let me sign in and keeps coming up with a red error message at the top saying, “Oops something went wrong. We couldn’t...

2 month entertainment package stick DOES NOT WORK!

I just bought the package for the now tv stick with 2 months entertainment.  - I plugged it in my tv- I received a code on my tv and was prompted to go on my computer, enter that code, and create an account.- once that was all done, it showed on my t...

Now Tv pass

Hi. Can someone help me with this please. I want to watch the Formula One. If I purchase a Now Tv stick, would I be able to watch the Formula One on my tv if I also purchase a sky sports day pass? Right now all I can see is it will only work on your ...

Resolved! Getting set up on tv

I've just set up my account by plugging in the now TV smart stick to the hdmi on my Sony tv. I set up my account on my iPad when the code came up on the TV. Now I want to watch the content, but my tv screen is stuck on the 'enter code' page and the r...

Smart Stick won't work with Onkyo receiver

When I plug my Smart Stick into my Onkyo receiver's hdmi socket (one of them conveniently enough is marked "Streamer", but I tried them all anyway) I get the start up screen, sign in, then a combination of blank screen and interference. I've tried po...

Scottish accent

I'm wondering if there is any software update available- just got a stick but find I have to put on an English accent for the remote to understand me! I have an edinburgh/ fife Scottish accent and haven't used any Scottish words but the voice recogni...

User Interface

Hi there  would it be possible for you to add a little idea I had, when using the entertainment or movies section and clicking on the live link   I scroll up and down to see what's on, as I highlight each channel a box pops up with the synopsis, it w...

HDMI Switching

Hi there,  I have just bought a Now TV Stick and generally am very happy with it. However, as part of my setup, my TV has 2x hdmi inputs, and now with this I have 3x devices to plug into it. So I bought an auto switching unit. This requires the 2 ite...

Movie pass

I have just purchased a second now tv stick ( with 1 months free movies) to watch in a tv in one of our bedrooms. When I started the set up progress the update kept stopping on 11%. I disconnected the stick and went downstairs and went through the se...