cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Payment

How the hell do I phone these cause I can’t find a number and been charged twice for 1 thing

Resolved! Now TV payment

Every time I put my card details in it comes up as an error. Why is this? I have enough funds and I’ve checked my personal details are correct. 

Not connecting / Screen Freezes

It has been months now that my stick doesn't work properly.I've tried everything, restarting the internet, resetting the remote control, changing batteries, and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Now it has been two days that we are trying ever...

Help

I carnt create a sky id to watch movies in sky store and i have a voucher i paid for to watch a movie on it

No sound

HiHave no sound to NowTV today but sound to normal tv ok.  Have tried everything suggested in this forum.  Is anyone else having trouble?Thanks

now tv stick

how I can cancel paymentI pay 8.99 for now tv stick but I use only Netflix.I dont wona pay anymore.Thank you

NOWTV stick reset button

Most if not all users are aware of the reset button on the side of the stick.  My tv this morning recognised the stick was tuned to HDMI 4 on my tv, but my screen was completly blank.  To rectify the issue and get NOWTV back l pressed and held the re...

OILCAN by Scholar
  • 5 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! All on now tv stick

All 4 why do i have to sign in every time and I can't get box sets and some programs i was watching er it went of and says not available thought its supposed to be easy 

Help!

Hopefully someone can help me!! So my payment of £26.99 has cleared and I've received my Now TV smart stick in the post. I've decided that I want to cancel my Now TV subscription and return the unused device but I cannot find a phone number to contac...

Resolved! NOW TV Stick

I noticed that my recently purchased NOW TV stick does not have FREEVIEW as it should (advice give by customer services), My NOW TV Box does, which I’ve had for almost two years now. I assumed my new NOW TV Stick would have exactly the same program...