cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All on now tv stick

All 4 why do i have to sign in every time and I can't get box sets and some programs i was watching er it went of and says not available thought its supposed to be easy 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I've recently checked All4 on my Now TV Stick and it seems to be working OK.....it's possible that it may need an update to get it working again???????  I recently had issues on my Stick with one of the Apps (it was All4 or My5, I can't remember which) so I made sure the App was as up to date as possible and it then started working.

Best thing to try (and it's also what I did) is to remove the All4 App.....then go in to the App Store section and re-add the All4 App, by re-adding it back on it would then have all the latest updates available.  You would then go in to the All4 App and no doubt sign-in again with your All4 account details and hopefully things would be back to normal??

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I've recently checked All4 on my Now TV Stick and it seems to be working OK.....it's possible that it may need an update to get it working again???????  I recently had issues on my Stick with one of the Apps (it was All4 or My5, I can't remember which) so I made sure the App was as up to date as possible and it then started working.

Best thing to try (and it's also what I did) is to remove the All4 App.....then go in to the App Store section and re-add the All4 App, by re-adding it back on it would then have all the latest updates available.  You would then go in to the All4 App and no doubt sign-in again with your All4 account details and hopefully things would be back to normal??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks i will give it a try