cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help!

Hopefully someone can help me!! So my payment of £26.99 has cleared and I've received my Now TV smart stick in the post. I've decided that I want to cancel my Now TV subscription and return the unused device but I cannot find a phone number to contact anyone, the chatbot is very unhelpful and just keeps looping into the same conversation and the website is absolutely no help. I've contacted the bank and they've said they can stop recurring payments from leaving my account but the refund cannot be processed without contacting the company. Can anyone please help?! 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this guide article linked below about returning your nowtv stick purchased directly from the NowTV website (click on the black arrow next to NowTV.com to expand the on screen information).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/return-or-replace-now-tv-box-stick-or-accessories 

You will need to get in touch with NowTV via their online web chat service (unfortunately there is no telephone number for TV customers).

To reach live chat open the link below, then click on the small blue arrow underneath How to Get in Touch, then select TV, then click on the green chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/orders-returns/i-want-to-return-a-device 

Also if you haven't ever started any free trials or bought a pass previously then the only money will be deducted from your bank card will be the current charge for buying the nowtv stick from their website.

The passes on the stick will not activate or auto renew unless you power up the stick and enter your account details on it.

Might be worth checking whilst on here if you have any active passes on your account that needs cancelling by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers.

Also whilst contacting live chat about returning your unwanted stick, ask them to check your account for any further charges and if you are not interested in using their service in the future, once the refund is added back on your card ask live chat to remove your account details off their database.