cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

Resolved! Indoor arial with smartbox

BeCause of arial points in my house I need to use an indoor arial with smart box is there anything specific I need when buying new arial please?

Resolved! ordered new smart box just one question though?

Hi, i've just ordered the new smart box. my question is im currently a subscriber on my xbox one, am i able to still watch now tv on my television using the smart box? do i juust log in with my details on the box in order for it to work?RegardsJoe

Remote Contol is far better with the Smart box.

For anyone who had difficulties with the remote on the older black NowTV box, things are way better with the Smart box.I can now say for definite that the issue with the older box (as many suspected) was the sensor position on that black (Roku3) vers...

Resolved! Using now and a separate smart box

I am buying a panasonic smart box for my living room and want to know if a now box would work in another room. I live  in a flat that has a communal areial (digital) we also have a connection to a sky dish that only has a single feed . I would apprec...

Lynda207 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now TV Smart Box set up

The room I wish to set up my NowTV smart box in does not have an aerial point.  The previous occupants had Sky installed and the dish and cabling is still there but it is the black cabling with two connectors.  Is there any way of using this to set u...

Comments on the new box

Swapped our nowtv (white) box for a new smart one yesterday. Oddly went to Currys who told me they didn't have them in and didn't expect them as you can only order from nowTV online. Went to argos next door and bought one for £69.99 with four months ...

Resolved! EPG

Can someone who owns a new box please set the record straight for me.I've read reviews saying that the EPG is only Now/Next and others that it is 7 days.Would someone be so kind as to let me know what it really is?Thanks