cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

Resolved! Misleading advertising

I bought a Smart now TV box and a weeks sports pass through Curry's PC World. When it arrived it was a black nowTV box. I went to a store to exchange it. The customer service told me that it was indeed a smart nowTV box but that it did not have the f...

Resolved! New TV wont recognise now tv box

Hi I had a laurus tv delivered and set it up with all the cables and the ariel was in the back of the now tv box as per usual. When I went to the do the first instillation on the TV it could not find any tv channels. I checked the now tv box and the ...

Smart Box Problems

I bought a new smart box in December and i love it. But i've noticed recently that it freezes when i'm watching freeview channels. I have to change channel and then return to the original channel to start watching again. It doesn't happen anywhere el...

Now tv smart box..

Hi there, I've recently bought the new now tv smart box, in the hope that I can use my broadband connection to run free view in the same way you use the broadband to view your passes. I have found that you need an aerial which now tv failed to mentio...

Resolved! Black Smart Box not recognising login details

2 month old black Smart Box suddenly stopped recognising login details. 1.5hrs on live chat and they send out new one. Set up brand new one and same problem. Another hour spent on live chat. They are baffled and as tried everything to resolve and had...

"Sorry... there has been an issue with your sign up"

Hello. I have recently bought a new TV that came with a Now TV box and a voucher code for a three month free trial. Upon completing my sign up I am met with the following: "Sorry...There has been an issue with your sign up. Please contact our help te...

Software update sound problems

Has anyone else got audio dropouts since yesterday's software update, it's definitely that as leads have been checked and are fine, and other audio sources are not exhibiting any problems like this. 

Resolved! Connecting a HD recorder

I have a NOW TV Smartbox but notice there is no Aerial output socket. I previously had a YouView box which had an output socket which connected via an AV cable to my HD recorder with an AV Cable from the HD recorder to the TV. Has anyone had a simila...

Power standby mode problem!!

Hi, Had my Smartbox for a few days now but i have a problem with getting it out of Power Standby Mode!! I understand i should just press a button on the remote and it should wake up?? Is that correct? Sometimes it does but more often than not i have ...