cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Sorry... there has been an issue with your sign up"

Hello.

I have recently bought a new TV that came with a Now TV box and a voucher code for a three month free trial.

Upon completing my sign up I am met with the following:

"Sorry...

There has been an issue with your sign up. Please contact our help team for more information."

This has happen each of the three times I have attempted to sign up. This is me trying to "contact your help team", seeing as you don't have a contact number to call.

Please help - thank you.
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you encountered an issue.

Has this been resolved for you ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem. I bought a Now TV with 2 months Sky cinema pass on 10/09/16. Having registered and entered my voucher code, it repeatly asks me for my credit card details which I have already entered correctly. I seem to have an account but my details flash on the screen which then immediately brings up the payment screen every time I login. I have check "my Payment details" and these are absolutely correct. Why I am getting this message "there is an issue with your sign up. Please contact our help team for more information". How do I contact the help team? What is the email address of the help team? Please help

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There's been problems with the payments systems the last couple of days so it's difficult to tell if your problem is related to that or not. I'd suggest popping onto live chat as they will be able to check your account for you to see what's going on, but bear in mind they may well be quite busy at the moment.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Apply-Voucher-Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your response Andy. The Help team are still trying to resolve this issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here.  Looks like it's an issue with the free trials as it did create a new account for me but the payment and billing address don't seem to take as part of the sign up process.  Tried adding them after in my account but still no joy.

Has this been tested internally yet guys?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The issue also affects the £1 offer for ent+cinema so it appears the billing system for new signups is the real fault.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

Sorry to know you are observing this 😞 Are you using a MAC device for sign up?

Could you please try to complete the account setup using a mobile phone's browser on 3G connection if possible?

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am currently having the same issue too. And Live Chat has not been available from 7.25pm UK time. There has been an issue with your sign up. Please contact our help team for more information. And there is no telephone number to contact helpdesk with. I have just now fired off an e-mail message but maybe you folks on here can resolve the same issue which is to allow me to see my Account Detail;s with or without payment card details.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know I won't be the only person with this problem.

'There has been an issue with your sign up. Please contact our help team for more information.'.

The sooner resolved the better.

I have waited patiently for over a week with this primarily cos of having an old tv with no hdmi connection now resolved but the above is bugging me currently.

I cannot even view my own account details until I have entered my card details which NowTV systems won't let me do - either with a credit card or normal debit card and neither can I log in through my tv screen my same username and password details used to log into this forum.

Likely be an admin problem but some of you folks may be admin on here.

And yes, I have used the contact me sections to fire off a message.

Sadly the Live Chat section wasn't operational when I tried to use that service between 7.20pm and 8.00pm.

What times are live chats available at?

Cheers.