cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Software update sound problems

Has anyone else got audio dropouts since yesterday's software update, it's definitely that as leads have been checked and are fine, and other audio sources are not exhibiting any problems like this.

29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is occurring on the tuner with all freeview channels

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Has anyone else got audio dropouts since yesterday's software update...

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you please confirm the software version number you are referring to?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having audio glitches on live tuner channels.  It doesn't occur on streaming channels, just on the tuner. I've also noticed it doesn't do it while sitting in the secret tuner menu - the audio playback there is fine.

I can temporarily fix the glitching, until I change channel, by pressing pause and then play.

Im using the smart box on 7.5.3 build 4036-16.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes that's it, I must have inadvertantly paused as I managed to play channel 4 for over an hour without it occurring, and was wondering how it had stopped.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User are you sure you have a smart box? As the app on that is 3.7.88 unless you are subscribed to a current trial then maybe different.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

@4268 My understanding is that @badjoker1 @Anonymous User is referring to the system software version of the smart box, rather than the version number of the NOW TV app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes sorry was referring to the beta software.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Yes definitely have the smart box (4500sk).

I was referring to the system software version in my previous post.  I'm on the red button trial.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User I'd recommend reporting the issue direct to the trials team as they will be the ones collecting info on issues and dealing with them. There should be a link to a form you can fill in in the email you got when you were accepted.

Please also remember that you should avoid discussing any details about the content of the trial on this public forum.