Welcome to your Community

• 7,233 Solutions
  • 44,958 Discussions
  • 583 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Essential planned maintenance: 7/5 - 21/5

Due to essential maintenance Community will be unavailable between 07/5/24 - 21/5/24. Please use the help site during this time.

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

Error code

I keep getting error code CE-118377-7 on my ps5 while trying to watch now tv. I get to watch about 10mins then it comes up with something went wrong and that code. I can start watching again but it is happening every 10mins I get this and have to sta...

Val by Advocate
  • 51 replies
  • 12 thanks

not getting the offers i selected

I thought i signed up for entertainment and movies for £14 but all i got was entertainment.  I also added a code for sports but this is not showing up on the account. 

Lainey by Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Third party router credentials

Hi,  Has anyone been able to obtain their login credentials to be able to use a third party router? I have just spoken to someone and it's "something they do not support"!? Thanks all

KrisieP by Advocate
  • 16 replies
  • 5 thanks

It is impossible to add Sports Extra Membership

This gormless, circuitous AI driven nonsensicle form-filling reply system  only offers what some person who's never used Now TV thinks you will love.I've been trying to add Sport Extra Membership; I go around in circles:  there's an offer for Sports ...

crl by Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Upload speed is terrible

So my download speed is about 40-50mbps (thats the best I can get in my unit block) but for some reason my upload is 0.58 mbps ive reset the router multiple times and even done a line test and nows website says my line is finemy internet also cuts ou...

Complaint

I have received this email twice now. I am certainly not satisfied, and my complaint is still very much an open case.  Contact us within 28 days if you have any more questions.Hi ClaireWe're just confirming that your recent complaint < 139……> has now...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked