cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Val
Advocate

Error code

I keep getting error code CE-118377-7 on my ps5 while trying to watch now tv. I get to watch about 10mins then it comes up with something went wrong and that code. I can start watching again but it is happening every 10mins I get this and have to start programme again.

110 REPLIES 110
Geewuton
Advocate

@Val 

Was on here looking for a fix, have finally found fix for my issue. Believe it was related to Now Tv thinking multiple devices are being used.

If you use multiple devices or have streamed on another device this might work for you.

My Fix: 

• Recommend start by deleting and reinstalling app on PS5. Don't sign back in yet. (Not sure if step essential but quick to do)
  • Remove all devices using Device Management 
  • Check all devices apps or browsers are logged out. Log out of any devices apps or browsers if they are still logged in. 
  • Then sign back in on PS5

Hopefully this has fixed your issue!

Remove all devices showed as having some issues that Now Tv was trying to fix when I was using it. Also important if don't recognise any devices you reset your password.

This has fixed issue for me and continues to work without issue even after using other devices. Recommend make sure to log out before closing things such as browser after streaming.

Hope this helps some other people with their issues. 

Kevin84
Advocate

@Geewuton I've had the same issue with NowTV app on PS5 and following these steps seems to have fixed the app crashing and CE-118377-7 error.

I've had sky sports f1 on in the background for over an hour now and no crashes. 

Tabitha

@Val I’m getting exactly the same and have been for about 2 weeks now, it’s very annoying. Hopefully Now TV will fix it soon

DanB
Advocate

@Val I had 24 hours where it worked fine and then started again. I have a ticket open with them but no solutions as yet. If I get anything from them I'll let you all know

Krish246
Observer

@Val  This error is back from today again, I keep getting error code CE-118377-7 on my ps5 while trying to watch now tv. I get to watch about 10mins then it comes up with something went wrong and that code. I can start watching again but it is happening every 10mins I get this and have to open the app again always

Geewuton
Advocate

@Krish246 

Same error code and exactly same issue I had getting logged out every 10mins.

Just posted how I resolved my issue. Maybe have look and see if it might help resolve your issue.

Error

@Krish246 im having the same issue. Keeps logging off now with and error message 

AC3
Mentor

Not sure about anyone else, but mine seems to be working again. last couple of days, no error messages.

AC3
Mentor

It was short lived. Its happening again. Every 20 minutes. No reply from support either...