cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

vouchers

morning i normally pay by direct debit but i have entered 2 vouchers onto my account within the last couple of days one 2 month and one 4 months. my last payment came out of thebank on the 23/3 but with these 2 vouchers it only shows my next payment ...

My Passes screen layout has been slightly updated

Has anybody else noticed, that when you go into your account under "My Passes" the screen layout has changed recently with some minor changes. There is now is a big grey "Cancel" button in the middle of the screen, which some customers may find easie...

schnapps by Legend 5
  • 2 replies
  • 3 thanks

Devices

I have my four devices registered, two of those being an Apple TV, one of the apple TVs did a software update last week and has I had to log back into my now to account here it told me I wasn't allowed to have any more devices, so no I've got to wait...

Easter Offers - Now TV box packs

I see that, for the Easter weekend, Now TV are offering 40% off Now TV boxes with either 3 x Ents Passes, 2 x Movies Passes or 2 x Sports Day Passes. £14.99 each instead of £24.99

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! Cancelling subscription

Hi, I have been trying to cancel my movies subscription for the past few days before the 15/11 deadline, but to no avail. So now 9.99 has gone from my card. I have tried all of the instructions but everytime I click onto my account (having had to go ...

Charges

I have just realised I have been charged £9.99 but I cancelled my now tv before it ended. I knew I had cancelled it and it had gone through because I wasn't allowed to watch anything without paying for a new pass. I don't think I should have been cha...

6 month pass hasnt activated

hi. wonder if anyone can help? i recently bought a now tv box that included the 6month pass however the pass hasnt activated and i have been charged for a month service that i should not have been. i no longer have the voucher with the code as i binn...