cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Pass Cancellation - account suspended

My free trial is due to end tomorrow. I want to cancel the pass. When I go into passes it says that they have attempted to take payment (and failed) and the option to cancel is not clickable. It says they will continue to take payment. Any suggestion...

charged when already cancelled

Hi just been in my bank seen you have taken £17 altogether of me on the 26th , I cancelled the account on the 14th as now tv doesn't work on my phone or my tablet , I have just gone on my account to check it and it shows it's still active ?? Why has ...

Charged £6.99 when you confirmed 2 weeks ago that my bank details had been removed from your site!!!

Hi.£6.99 has just come out of my bank under 'BILLING HELP' when I have no active passes and there is certainly no possibility of multiple accounts here. Also, I requested several weeks ago that my banking details were removed from your site to avoid ...

Resolved! Device limit.

Hi Everyone, Ive just rejoined Now tv and Ive been happily watching on my Xbox. I fired up my Now tv box in my bedroom and it says I have reached my device limit. I sign into this website and check my account and the xbox is the only device registere...

Resolved! Taking payments

New to nowtv if i buy an offer voucher for example the entertainment/movies for 6 months for 49.99 does this cancel out the monthly payment of 6.99 or do i need to cancel it. Thanks 

Resolved! Movies Cancellations Issues

I was cancelling my Movies subscription when I was offered a discounted deal for a few months.http://i.imgur.com/oqw1xDq.pngI thought if give it a go but when I got to the pin entering screen, I put my pin in and nothing happened.http://i.imgur.com/f...

Kumnaa by Scholar
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Billed twice

I pay £6.99 a month for an entertainment pass however this month I have been billed two payments of £6.99 - one on march 22nd and one on march 28th, how do i get refunded for the extra payment?

Money taken out of account

When I purchased my Now TV I received a free 3 month pass.I have had the pass for about 1 month and have had £6.99 deducted from my account.I have tried to find an email address to complain, also tried to find livetalkAny advicePs cancelled my free p...