cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling subscription

Hi, I have been trying to cancel my movies subscription for the past few days before the 15/11 deadline, but to no avail. So now 9.99 has gone from my card. I have tried all of the instructions but everytime I click onto my account (having had to go through 'contact ' to do so) it sends me back to home subscription page again. Locked in a loop.
I would like to know what I can do to get out and claim money you took because I could not cancel through no fault of my own. It seems I am not the first to get stuffed by this either. Not happy at all.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Ok, i tried that, signed out, but not letting me sign in again telling me username and password are incorrect. I typed in the new details i got on Web site via email but keeps giving me error.
Telling me to go to nowtv.com to reset them.

@Anonymous User

Nothing ever goes smoothly with technology does it?

So just to check I understand you right,  you got the correct username by looking on your NOW TV box? (make sure you don't lose that username!)

Then you tried to log in with that username on the website, but you couldn't remember the password, so you requested a new password, but now you can't login with the new password?

If that's the case, I would try resetting the password again. Have a look at the following help page to make sure you follow the steps correctly, it will also explain what to do to your NOW TV box when you change your password to get that working again

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Forgotten-Username-or-Password

And if that doesn't work, follow the advice at the bottom of that page by clicking the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of that page (don't click the How to Contact Us link right at the very bottom as that takes you somewhere else) and then choosing the Live Chat button on the next page to talk to the live chat team. They should be able to sort out your username and password problem.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you get sent back to the homepage then you are logged into an account that hasn't been fully setup yet, you may have signed up more than once and you will need to try logging in with any other usernames and passwords you have (you can check what username you are logged into on any devices you watch NOW TV on, and then make sure you log in with the same username to access your My Account page, or check which email address the order confirmation email went to, and enter that email address in the Forgotten Username link on the Sign In page to retrieve the correct username)

When you find the right account, clicking My Account should take you to your account page, and you should see any passes you have bought in the movies and/or entertainment sections, with a Cancel Pass button next to any active passes you have.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi
Thanks for that.
I only have one account which I re-requested through lost username route to my email address. I then requested new password reset in the same way. So, I'm not sure what to do next apart from the cancellation of my debit card.
The pass was originally supplied via Now TV box and afor two-months.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you still being redirected back to the homepage when you click on My Account?

If so, this is definitely caused by signing into a different Sky ID than the one your NOW TV account is associated with - it catches a lot of people out and does cause confusion. It might not be another NOW TV account you have, but could be an old Sky ID from ever having Sky TV or broadband in the past.

Is your NOW TV box still set up? If so, open up the NOW TV app on it and go to the My Account section and make a note of the username it says you are logged in as.

Then on this website, click the Sign Out button and try signing in again making sure you use the same username as you've noted from your box (the problem might be your browser automatically signing you in with the wrong sky ID so don't let your browser sign in automatically type it in manually).

then try once again to go to your My Account page.

if this still doesn't work, post back and a member of the NOW TV Team will pick up your post and try to get to the bottom of it for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel my subscription but keep being directed back to the welcome page, the LIVE help does not work and i am getting very frustrated, cann you please make arrangements to cancel my subscription please.... thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I believe your issue is now sorted. Please do let us know if you need further help 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi try to cancelling subscirption please can you help me 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi try to cancell my subscription . ihave 14 day free trail .please refund my many back one 6:99 and one9:99 thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I'll try it later and get back to you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, i tried that, signed out, but not letting me sign in again telling me username and password are incorrect. I typed in the new details i got on Web site via email but keeps giving me error.
Telling me to go to nowtv.com to reset them.