cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

what next after 14 day trial

I am getting increasingly frustrated - i have tried to find the link to have live chat (no pop up is coming up) but instead i am going around and around in circles - annoyance number 1.   annoyance number 2 = I have 2 days left on my 14 day trial and...

Can't cancel account

I've gone into my passes and tried to cancel again but it won't let me click on it. There was a note saying you had tried to take money out of my account, but it should've been cancelled. Please could you cancel for me ASAP so I am not billed unneces...

Resolved! Wrongly Billed

I added a 6 month pass to my account last week, but was still been charged £6.99 for a month's pass yesterday, surely this cannot be correct. When I check my account details, it doesn't look like I have a pass on the account, but it was definintely a...

Double charged for 5 months!

Hello, I joined Now Tv in May, through Sky signing up to the deal of sky broadband and entertainment pass for £10 a month plus line rental. Whilst signing up I added the movies pass to my account for an extra £5 a month taking my total monthly bill t...

Bill Payments

I am wondering why I have just checked my bank statement and I have been charged £6.99. I was previously charged but realised my account's free subscription was up, so I realised that was my mistake and I immediatley cancelled. However, this was mont...

Money not going through

I didn't realise till today that my card details were out of date so that was why my nowtv account wasn't taking money from my bank.  I've changed it so that it is up to date but my account still hasn't taken anything and I've starting to worry as it...

Vouchers

Hi I bought and applied a movies and entertainment pass on Sunday as my renewal was due on the 1st. I've logged into my bank account and payment has been taken for this month for both, and when I log into my now TV account the vouchers do not show. I...

Refund Request

I have recently reqeusted to cancel my service as my 1st attempt to do so online would not work. I was not aware I was registered until recently noticing a transaction in my bank statement so assume I must have done this as part of a promotion.  As I...