cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

what next after 14 day trial

I am getting increasingly frustrated - i have tried to find the link to have live chat (no pop up is coming up) but instead i am going around and around in circles - annoyance number 1.  

annoyance number 2 = I have 2 days left on my 14 day trial and am looking at purchasing a bundle (entertainment and movies) and for some reason it is not allowing me to do so - no error is listed, im just in a circle of various pages and not getting anywhere fast.  am i doing something wrong???  i have read a few posts and suggest that after the 14 day trial you are not deemed to be a new customer - i am hoping that this is not the case as this is not clear when subscribing to this service.  can anyone offer any help please.

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Actually, the 'Contact Us/Live Chat' button can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles. The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact somebody at NOW TV as a last resort.

And just-so-as-you-know... Any NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed will 'roll on' automatically if not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

Also, when accessing your NOW TV account you should be using the same log-in name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

mmmm i wasnt expecting that reply.  "Actually" and "Just so you know" = comes across as patronising.  the contact us/live chat isnt showing on every page, if it was i wouldnt have a need to post on here .

re your 2nd point - are you suggesting that i cancel the subscription now before expiry to then benefit from bundle offers?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

the contact us/live chat isnt showing on every page, if it was i wouldnt have a need to post on here .

Hello again,

I did not say 'every page'... What I said was: "the 'Contact Us/Live Chat' button can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles"...

That being said. All the ways of contacting NOW TV can be found by clicking on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link!

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

You are only a new customer if you have never used Now TV before.  This includes any free trials.  So if you sign up for a free trial, you are no longer eligible for any 'new customer' offers.

I agree that this could be made clearer.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.