cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

6 month entertainment pass

Hi, I bought a NowTV box with a 6 month entertainment pass that I used. I've just discovered you've been charging me almost since the start of the pass. It looks like you only gave a 14 day free trial rather than the 6 month pass that was meant to be...

Angry consumer

I had a 6 months free pass but have been charged for the last 3 months then when I tried to get my refund was totally fobbed off saying that it as run out I'm sure December to February isn't 6 months and I've just read another 7 people's comments cla...

Taking Money from expired card

Why has now tv taken money from my account l?Now tv has charged £10.00 to an expired card !I have tried to cancel but can't find the link anywhere on your siteThen you proceed to take money from an expired accountHow ?Why ?

Resolved! Code not working

Hello there I recently purchased a PS4 and got a 3 month pass for free (it's worth £15) but when I have tried to set up my account and use the code I get an error saying the code is not valid please retry. Can you please help? I've tried changed the ...

Monthly entertainment pass required

I have signed up to the NOW tv entertainment account with an old existing account on my Apple TV box. My iPhone and iPad both worked until a few days ago and now they both say month pass required but I have signed up paid and the now tv account is sh...