cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Invisible account

I pay every month direct debit for sky atlantic and the movie channel.....when logging in i have no passes and no history, how can this be fixed ?

Being charged for a cancelled pass

I was having trouble cancelling my passes, so I emailed now tv asking them to cancel them for me. I received a response on 4th April via email saying that my account had been deactivated. On 13th April £9.99 was taken from account for a pass. Then on...

Free Sky Store voucher via British Gas

If you are a British Gas customer and use their website. They have launched rewards. The first is for a limited number of Sky Store vouchers​ which are sent to your registered address. You can then use that to watch a movie via the Sky Store app on t...

4268 by Legend 5
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Contacting now tv

Hi,I'm trying to contact now tv to discuss an issue I'm having. Would it be possible to get some contact details for the customer service/complaints department please?Thanks

Remove bank details

I got a free month pass but now I want to remove my card details so no payment goes through as I chose not to however when I visited the site it didn't give me any option to remove the details therefore I'd really appreciate it if you removed my deta...

Billed twice

I'm being billed twice for my entertinment pass, once from itunes and once from now Tv. How do i cacnel one and get a refund.  Live Chat have said i can't as i've watched the TV twice, but don't think that's possible