cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Taking payments not authorised!! Again!!

21 days ago I had a payment go out after having not used or had any payments gonto nowtv for 8 months.. I went through chat help to be told there must be another account registered with my card details. There isn’t!! Now today 3 x £9.99 has gone out!...

contract end

hi . I have now tv broadband ..I normally pay 20 pounds per month but now 35 pounds is my bill .. this is how I do not understand this ... if I always invoice this way I want to cancel the contract

Refund

Hi, I just bought sky sport mobile pass thinking I could actually watch F1 through but apparently not. I've cancelled it just now but really want a refund. Yes, its my mistake for being stupid but I'm really not using the service and it just happened...

Cancellation

I cancelled last month but I still got charged. Is there an online chat I can talk to someone about it? 

We're having trouble with vouchers right now

Hey Everytime I try to redeem my 'half price Sky Sports' voucher you guys emailed me, I get that message ^ Whether I follow the email link or enter the voucher manually using the code, the same message. Are you guys baiting us to click through and th...

Updating card details

I keep trying to update my card details and the screen starts to load to go to the page where I can update them then it takes me back to main screen so cant even get on the page to update 

Payments

Hi all, I`m having payment 7.99 going out of my account but I haven`t got any passes and I`m not able to watch anything if I want to buy a pass I need to pay again, can`t even contact now tv as it says live chat unavailable, any help?Many thanks 

No internet

Hello,  I had problems with the internet connection using Hub 2. It had disconnected for a period of 0.5 to 4hrs for three days in a row. What is funny is it always happen around 23:00-00:30. Tonight, I lost connection for another 1 hour and I have p...