cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

refund

Please can I get a refund on my most recent payments ? I can not afford the payment anymore. I have canceled my passes entertainment and sky cinema. I used now tv twice (2.5 hours) please.

Sky sports pass

I've bought a weekly pass and all I need to know is how to activate It! Cant believe there is no phone number! Please get back to me asap.

Telephone land line porting

I with SKY for Broadband, TV & Phone currently and would like to move across to NOW TV for all the three..   Will I be able to retain my landline telephone number - i.e. port it across to NOW TV?  Please advise.. ThanksMK

Been charged for a free trial.

I was playing a game where you could get points by doing other things. One was to get a free 7 day trial if i remember for this. I used it to get points and watched one series then got bored. I ended the trial before it was run out. This was last yea...

payment

hi forgot. to cancel my sub in time no funds available keep. getting bank charges each time you draw it out.. help. with cancelling please?many thanks 

Problem to order

Hello, I move to a new flat from yesterday and I tried to get NowTv as my broadbands tv provider and I try to get the offer with the sky entertainment 6 months free as i was given the opportunity to do so.But after register and create the account and...

Can someone please delete my account!

This has got to be the most frustrating thing. I have been trying for half an hour to try to delete my account and all information.  There is no "Get In Touch" button and there is no "Live Chat" from what I can see.  How do I contact a Now Tv represe...

Charging me for free trials

Please note, I have been charged three times per month in the amount of £7.99, £9.99 and £11.99, since February 2018, for the free trials: [email removed]. I have been trying to speak to someone online as I have been made aware that is the only form...