cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass

I've bought a weekly pass and all I need to know is how to activate It! Cant believe there is no phone number! Please get back to me asap.
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

wrote:
I've bought a weekly pass and all I need to know is how to activate It! Cant believe there is no phone number! Please get back to me asap.

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 😉

You can start your Sky Sports Day or Week Pass at a time that suits you. When you buy your Pass, it'll automatically be saved for you for up to a year. And it'll start automatically whenever you start watching Sky Sports.

Your Pass will run continuously once you start it. You won’t be able to pause your Pass.

Thanks Niamh

NOWTV Team 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Purchased a weeks pass from GAME 

Problem is there is no where to enter the code for daily or weekly passes only option is for monthly passes and if you enter the code in monthly it says sorry that offer has ended.

Where can we enter the codes for your product that we purchased from other retailers such as Argos, Curry's and GAME

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in here it should show a green apply button next to the Month, Week, Day & Mobile Sports Passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I did try the apply voucher button first but it does not have any other option apart from monthly passes which I don't have

Apply your Sky Sports Month Pass voucher

Simply enter your code below to continue.

Thanks for your time
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you got an existing NowTV Day or Week Sports Pass currently active on your account ?

I believe you can't apply another Day or Week Voucher code until your current Day or Week Sports pass has finished.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schapps

Yes I have a monthly pass that runs out today

I will wait untill it expires and try again

Thanks your a Star

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Make sure you cancel the monthly Sports Pass or otherwise it will auto renew.