cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Telephone land line porting

I with SKY for Broadband, TV & Phone currently and would like to move across to NOW TV for all the three..   Will I be able to retain my landline telephone number - i.e. port it across to NOW TV?  Please advise..

Thanks

MK

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have switched three accounts for family members with no problems transferring their old landline telephone number over to the NowTV Broadband & Telephone service.

This was with BT and TalkTalk though and not Sky, where during the online order process there was an option to say that you wanted to keep your existing telephone number.

I have read on the forum a few people report that for some unknown reason NowTV couldn't port their old number over to NowTV (even Sky customers).

I would try contacting live chat, where maybe they can double check their end before you proceed with the online order.

Here's a link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

If you do speak to live chat also ask them if they cancel and take care of your Sky TV Satellite part of your Sky Contract (where you may have to notify Sky yourself on this part of your contract).

Where NowTV may only take care of the Sky Broadband & Telephone service only.