cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Sky Store

Recently I switched from being a Sky customer to being a now tv customer. Over the years I have purchased many buy and keep films on the sky store. When I switched to now tv they were listed on the now tv sky store but now they’ve vanished. How do I ...

Incorrectly Charged

Why was I charged £0.10 even though I got a free subscription through Monopoly McDonalds. I chose the 3 month Entertainment subscription and when i put my billing details in i was charged £0.10 even though when i was confirming the transaction it was...

BILLs and payement

Even though I’ve applied a discount code for my sky cinema, I am still being charged. I shouldn’t be charged because I applied a promotional code

Updating card details

I’m struggling to get my account details to update and trying to get hold of someone at nowtv is a joke. I’ve bought a cinema pass but can’t use it coz my card details are incorrect. Can anyone offer any advise??

Payment and subscription

My movie pass has expired, but the last payment was only taken two weeks ago. I want to know why this is. Also the movies have gone up, but I was emailed and told that because I wasn’t informed on time the 1.99 would be refunded and the next payment ...