cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cancel a free trial pass

My wife made the mistake of taking a free 7 day kids pass to entertain our kids over a week of the school holidays.The day before expiry (as it was a free pass after all) we tried to cancel the pass by logging into our NowTV account, but this part of...

payment

Hi, my son put sports on my package without me know and i can't afford £33.99 a month i would like a refund

payment

Can anyone help me I’ve tried to add a new payment card and it keeps saying uh oh technical issue I’ve also tried to add my bf card and saying that also. Aswell as trying to make a new account and it just won’t let me add a payment meathod so I can’t...

Cancel a pass

I am wanting to cancel my cinema pass but can’t seem to do so online, a payment has failed so it says I cannot cancel it while they seek payment. Any ideas on what to do? 

Billed twice ?

Hello I've had direct debit come out of my bank on the 3rd and the 6th for 37.50 each  Anyone can tell me what's going on here?

NOW TV robbing me

I signed up for a 7 day trail which required I add a card.  If I try and go into "manage passes" to cancel the trail, I get an error message; This is taking too long...NOW TV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment.Try refreshing your browser ...