cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Billing details

Hi I’m trying to remove my details off my account as I’ve cancelled my free trial. And I keep getting 10 pence taken out my bank for some reason. I know it’s a little amount but it’s 10 p extra I could use at the moment ( a joke not serious) 

Cannot Log in Please try later

I have been trying for three days to log into my account so that I can make changes to my passes and vouchers.  I keep getting the message 'Unable to sign you in, please try later'.  On the one occasion that I did get past that, I got the message 'Yo...

Return Now TV Stick for a refund

I ordered a NOW TV stick that I need to return. The problem is, with the current lockdown situation live chat is not available and I can't find any other way to get in touch. The box it cam in says for returns go to sky.com/returns but this website o...

Broadband

Does anyone know what I can do? I'm getting emails to say I'm being switched off in 7 days if I don't pay, but it says I've paid and no option to pay!!! 

Refund

I got a free trial for the sports pass and never used it so therefore forgot to cancel and I’ve now been charged despite not using it once and I’ve already submitted a support ticket, I know there’s limited staff at the moment but there’s no live cha...

Paying a overdue bill today

Hi I'm overdue a bill but I cant find anywhere online to pay it. I have rang the number in the email I was sent but it does not connect or it rings then says unable to take call right now please try again later has anyone else had this problem and if...

Cannot reset password or access account.

I recently removed the pin from my account however the following day an error has occurred which meant I was logged out of all devices. I can no longer log into my account. If I try a password reset using email or security questions the reset process...