cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot Log in Please try later

I have been trying for three days to log into my account so that I can make changes to my passes and vouchers.  I keep getting the message 'Unable to sign you in, please try later'.  On the one occasion that I did get past that, I got the message 'Your passes and vouchers cannot be shown at this time'

The automated help does not help as this is a system defect not a usage problem.  There is no customer support number to go to.  What are my options?  Do I just cancel my direct debit?

Hatters

[email removed]

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried different internet browsers when attempting to access your online nowtv account ?

I tend to use MS Edge when logging into my account without problems.

Also a couple of people had success using their mobile data on their smartphones using the Fire Fox internet browser on their phone when going into their nowtv account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I was using MS Edge.  I have just tried Chrome with the same result.

I did get in once but then got the message that my passes could not be listed at this time.

This is appalling.  Now TV markets itself as an on demand service that you can switch on and off as you please.  The switching on bit worked but not the switching off bit.  I a paying for a live sports service that they cannot provide at the moment  (I understand that is beyond their control but I still shouldn't have to pay if they can't provide it)

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just successfully cancelled using a different laptop (bizarre!)

Thanks

Martyn