cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mongoose

i tried to watch OUFC at Wembley last sunday, it said it was 6.99

i tried to order a subscription to watch OUFC in the playoffs at Wembley last Sunday.

it said it was 6.99 after a load of faffing around it went through and said it was 39.99.

please can you make sure i am not being billed as i never went through with this purchase.

there are some horror stories on here about people being billed twice etc etc even though they don't have an active account.

how do i make sure my attempted account is not live?

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@mongoose 

It’s never £6.99. A Sports Day Pass, possibly what you wanted, is £14.99. A full Monthly Sports Pass, possibly what you bought, is £34.99, not £39.99.

You said ‘went through’ twice, once that the Pass did, and once that you didn’t. Did you get to watch your match?

But whether you did or didn’t, to check your Membership status, go to your avatar, top right on this Community, and select Manage Now Account.

Then look at Your Membership, Now Membership, and see if you have a Sports Pass running.

If you do, and it’s Monthly, come back for more advice.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.