cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Broadband

Does anyone know what I can do? I'm getting emails to say I'm being switched off in 7 days if I don't pay, but it says I've paid and no option to pay!!! 

Refund

I got a free trial for the sports pass and never used it so therefore forgot to cancel and I’ve now been charged despite not using it once and I’ve already submitted a support ticket, I know there’s limited staff at the moment but there’s no live cha...

Paying a overdue bill today

Hi I'm overdue a bill but I cant find anywhere online to pay it. I have rang the number in the email I was sent but it does not connect or it rings then says unable to take call right now please try again later has anyone else had this problem and if...

Cannot reset password or access account.

I recently removed the pin from my account however the following day an error has occurred which meant I was logged out of all devices. I can no longer log into my account. If I try a password reset using email or security questions the reset process...

Unable to cancel Passes

The website is partially down and I am unable to cancel the passes. There will be a payment taken tomorrow and I am not able to cancel the account.I need support.

Complaint !! Cancelled passes, Still charged!

Hello, I have cancelled all my passes on the 24th March 2020 all with email confirmation, however today i have received receipts for my passes to say i am being charged for them!!  There is no way of phoning Now TV or even emailing you to find out, w...

Pass purchases

Hi everyone So my account has had sky movies pass and entertainment passes bought today (one when no one who uses the account was even awake) With the live chat being down im really stuck for help here, does anyone know if i can find out whos logged ...

delete the account

I want to close my account I am withdrawing consent for nowTv to hold my information; from my name to my card details. I cannot find information anywhere, live chat is not working and it all seems like a joke. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks