cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! ORDERED WRONG PASS ! NO LIVE CHAT

Hi All . I have recently rejoined and was meant to purchase a 1 month pass but mistakingly bought a 1 year pass which i cannot afford. I saw on previous posts that you can obtain a refund via live chat but due to C19 there is no live chat. Where do ...

Resolved! Run out of device swaps due to reset

I've had to reset my BT TV box a few times to solve an issue, this has meant I have lost my 6 swaps this month and now I can't watch Now TV via the box.Is there anyway of getting the devices reset?A real pain.

Resolved! Payments

I want to know why on earth now TV keeps taking 2 and 3 payments of £8.99 when I've got 1 box.this has been happening each month. I want it to be refunded back.or I will cancel my now TV.

Unable to sign into Nowtv

I am currently unable to sign into my now tv for over 2 weeks, every time I try to sign in it comes up with the error “unable to sign you in please try again later” I’ve tried numerous other ways of getting in such as changing my password which then ...

Every week still!!!

Why is it I still have my broadband go down for 5-10 minutes every week? It used to be every friday, then wednesdays and now on a monday??? What's the chance of getting through to customer service

Can’t view my billing

I’ve been billed for £8 and £3 for an entertainment pass and nowtv boost that I’ve nor ordered. I’ve logged on to my account but it won’t let me see my previous bills, and it’s saying I’ve got 0 devices, but I’m still watching on my 2 TVs. Anyone els...

Sky Sports Passes and Covid-19

I got a 6 months Sky Sports Pass on 6th March. Talk about poor timing. Now TV continuing to Bill this despite no sports for foreseeable future.I understand that they may want the monthly revenue to keep going through crisis but there has been no stat...

‘Oops something went wrong’

I previously bought NOW TV through BT TV, since I have cancelled this. Due to the ongoing pandemic I wanted to buy the film pass directly from NOW TV. However, whenever I try to add a payment method I get the error ‘oops something went wrong’ and am ...