cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Charged without buying a pass

Hi I am being charged without buying any pass for cinema, entertainment, and tv boost since May. I am a cancer patient and been in hospital, when back, checked bank account to know NOWtv is charging. This is equal to cyber crime where the company is ...

Passes

I use my now TV box for kids pass and movies pass. My daughter’s just gone and bought an entertainment pass & a boost pass by pressing random buttons on the remote. She’s 18 months old, will I be able to get a refund or something? I didn’t realise wh...

Right to be forgotten

Guys, Thanks I've watched Wycombe get promoted to the Championship and have cancelled my pass. Please can you advise why I can not delete my Credit Card details? What are the assurances that you provide me that if someone hacked my account that they ...

Incorrect broadband package for months

Dear NowTVI've just logged into my account to check how much the broadband part of my contract is and have found that you have been charging me for a broadband service which is unavailable at my house for months. You've put me on FabFibre, but fibre ...

Free 7 day entertainment pass

I've come back to now tv, I have a months free cinema pass which is ok, but I'm trying to get the 7 day free entertainment pass but its saying its already on another account .The only thing I can think of is I put in an email address that I made an e...

Device & playing issues

Basically i bought the monthly phone pass and every time I watch a game and click off the app and then when I want to click back onto NOW TV it says I need to register a new device so now I’ve used up all my devices for the same phone which doesn’t m...

overcharging

I cancelled this after the introductory period, and just got an email saying payment had failed. Now tv have been taking my money for months. How do I get my money back?